Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

First Thoughts

Well, the main machine is back up and running nicely so far, just installed Win XP SP2, and have my browser loaded back, even updated I cannot bring myself to use IE anymore than I have to, baka Micro$oft and not allowing to kill it, and also even thou it says you are unistalling messenger from the add/remove programs, don't believe a word they say, it is still there and will still launch, again baka Miro$oft.

At least they did get the firewall somewhat more up to snuff, will know more as I have more and more programs accessing the net and have to tailor it to fit me. Will hold off on installing my standard ZA first thing, HI HI

Well back to the software grind

================================
The average person spends their life avoiding intense situations,
And Extreme person spends their life looking for intense situations
------------------------------------
John
www.rblprd.com
------------------------------------

No comments: