Popular Posts

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Arrested for being a geek

"The police decided that wearing a rain jacket, carrying a rucksack with a laptop inside, looking down at the steps while going into a tube station and checking your phone for messages just ticked too many boxes on their checklist and makes you a terrorist suspect."

Talk about some of the most screwed up stuff I have read in a while.
Hell I went thru an intergation and 9 month long "investigation" because a co-worker turned me in for making "threats" to fellow employees. Not once did they interview anyone else I worked with about my joking (I have a dark sense of humor, only damn way to deal witht he bullshit out there lately) I have since been fired for making a bloody joke, took em 9 months to figure out I was not a threat and I have no real idea if my record has been cleaned. Fucking annoying is what this shit is.

read more | digg story

No comments: