Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well Shiat

Seems something went wonky with my Dell 5150, Having to reload it yet again, I am starting to really not like MicrShaft products.
Got lucky thou, was beginning to think the Hard Drive had gone south, or maybe I was hoping it had, then I could replace it with a 7200 RPM model, improve performance a bit, especially since it rarely runs on battery, that is what I have the iBook for, it is my travel machine, the Dell is now my Email machine since I still run Outlook on it till I can convert my mail store to something my Macs can use, damn MicroCrap and there wisdom of not making cross platform compatability a major concern of there Office Products. Wonder how hard it really is gonna be to pull off a MS Echange install just to move my mail store around the way M$ says to in order to move from Winblowz to Mac.

No comments: