Popular Posts

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Random thoughts

Well, finally got a KVM to work with both my Mac and my XP machine.
kinda funny really I am running a Mac and Windows box side by side, and I am using a Mac Pro keyboard and a Microsoft Trackball side by side as well. This Belkin finally decided to work right, even thou now have to use the button on top of it to switch between my machines, at least I can (means I can play WoW again HI HI)

I am also bouncing the idea of starting a small podcast, or maybe just an audio diary, no idea if I should or not, just a fun idea to think about, I think it is mainly cause I am a hardware guy and like the idea of more toys to play with :) (new mic that is USB and supposed to be a really nice mic to record with)

Course if I start a Podcast, would probably end up being more of a rantcast about World of Warcraft. But that isn’t really a bad idea either :P I can go in to some really interesting rants :)

No comments: